Tonight has been one of those nights where I want everything bad. Instead I ate a pork chop and some tilapia. Tilapia was breaded but it's better than pizza, burgers, Thai, etc...
Btw...apologies for posting so much, but I'm treating this as my journal I guess and posting my thoughts as they happen. I'm sure I'll cut back soon.
Post as many times as you want. I need to put your blog in a feed again (I'll have to remember how) so I can cheer you on. Don't worry about the weight conning back, I know it sucks but we have done it and we will do it again. I'm actually about 20 pounds HEAVIER than I was when I first started and that's after losing about 20.
Remember what we used to say, it's a life long thing, and baby steps are the focus. I've got your back!
1 comment:
Post as many times as you want. I need to put your blog in a feed again (I'll have to remember how) so I can cheer you on. Don't worry about the weight conning back, I know it sucks but we have done it and we will do it again. I'm actually about 20 pounds HEAVIER than I was when I first started and that's after losing about 20.
Remember what we used to say, it's a life long thing, and baby steps are the focus. I've got your back!
Post a Comment