Monday, August 20, 2007

As I suspected...

I got assessed tonight at the gym. Well, it's not too bad actually. It just goes to show that the pinch test they do really depends on who's performing it. I had completely different numbers tonight than I did on June 28th...not in a good way. It's ok though. I had suspected that my 8 mm was very low. Tonight it was 14 mm - still down from 24 mm last year. I'll take it. One positive number was my bicep - from 24 mm in June to 19 mm today. I know that this area has greatly improved since the last measurement.

Another positive number that doesn't lie is my weight. I weighed 141 tonight - this is fully clothed in the evening time. It was 149 the last time. He also said that it's 4 lbs heavier than the scale downstairs. Maybe gravity? So...137 or 141? I'll take either. Plus, it's 8 lbs less than the last weigh-in with the same scale. I know that my last weigh-in was pre-TOM and right after a binge, so...at least I know that the 149 was just crazy now. I know that I haven't lost 8 lbs, but it's still a nice feeling to see 141.

Overall, it came out to 22.6% BF. Still in the "good" range. There is only 1 higher category: Excellent. I'm very optimistic that I'll be hitting the higher end of good soon. Hopefully my surgery doesn't mess me up too much.

Speaking of surgery, it's tomorrow morning. I actually have to be there at 5:30 am. Pure insanity. I don't even usually get up until after 6 or 7. I guess I'll be getting up at around 4. Ick.

Well, I'm off to get me some protein. I'm sure I'll be back here in a few days. Lata...

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Ill be thinking of you tommorrow! Ill give you a call in a few days, or if your up to it give me a ring.

Love ya!

Rebecca said...

Hope your surgery goes well. Best wishes, and look forward to seeing you back soon. :)

David said...

Get well soon !
Warm thoughts and best wishes Kristen !

Marcol said...

Stopping by to say hello Kristen and wish you well in your surgery and recovery. Hope to hear from you soon.

Rob Tucker said...

I laughed out loud and got stared at here at work when you blamed gravity on different floors of the house on the weight results. Too damn funny.

billy said...

Good luck with your surgery! Hospitals = weight loss ;)

Ripx180 said...

Heres to a speedy recovery and getting back to 100% quickly.

Gary said...

hope everything goes well good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with your surgery and a speedy recovery!

Candy Girl said...

i hope everything went well and you'll be up in no time!