Saturday, August 11, 2007

Emergence

I pretty much got everything done that needed to be done at work this week. This is a great great great great feeling as this has been a major source of stress for me. I can now go on vacation (and leave of absence) feeling good.

This whole past week has been pretty much positive. I was organized and focused and got lots of sleep. Sleep helps me to be organized and being organized forces me to go to sleep at a decent hour. Funny how that works :)

My eating was completely under control. Unfortunately I'd gained all of my July weight back last week (and then some). This week I rarely cheated, and I started a new exercise schedule. I was finally rewarded yesterday morning with a weigh-in of 137 (where I was at the end of July).
I'll be hanging out at the beach this week, so the thought of my new swimsuit definitely helped to keep me on track. I tried it on last night and showed it to my husband for the first time. He got a random smile on his face (one that didn't seem forced). It's hard to know sometimes, but I think it was a smile of good thoughts...like how cool to have a normal wife that he doesn't mind taking to the beach. I don't know. I might be reading way into that look.

I need more goal clothes. My best pair of jeans (sz 8) look great on me.

***note***

Ok. I started this post yesterday, but never got around to finishing it. Now I've read Rob's blog and thought there's no way he's talking about me. So I went to look and sure enough I hadn't posted since the 8th...4 days ago? I guess that is a long time for me. Just know that I'm feeling a lot better and am ready to be back...except I'll be away for some of this week. Well, when I get back, I'll be back. Lata...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes, your looking way to into that!

In the last month or so Ive also realized how important a full nights of sleep is. It can really throw your body off when its not!

Have fun on your vacation :)

Ripx180 said...

Yeah have a great time on vacation. Glad to hear things are getting done and the stress is coming off you some. I need to get more sleep... I feel tired all the time but then when its time to go to sleep I just lay there.

Rob Tucker said...

Enjoy it, you've definitely earned it.

And you should know me by now - if I was calling you out, I'd say "Hey, Kristen - stop being a lazy ass!" =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kristen! I got your comment on my page. It looks like you've had some awesome progress! Keep it up! Now I just gotta get started to earn my ranks in the FAT Coalition.