Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I am so bored...

Seriously, is it possible to die of boredom? I have pretty much cleaned out my DVR. I went for a walk around the park today and then came home for a nap. Then I started a book today (the one Kirsten gave me in May). How will I manage another 5 weeks of this? I'm sore from laying around.

I was feeling hungry last night, so I toasted half a whole wheat english muffin and put some pb on it. Then I drank a glass of milk. Very satisfying.

I weighed 132 this morning. I still weighed 132 at about noon. Maybe I can get below 130 before I go back to work.

In other exciting news, my waist circumference was 27.5 inches this morning, and my new weight changed my BMI to 24.9. This puts me within "normal" range now...no longer "overweight". We'll see how long this holds.

I obviously have nothing much to say today...hmmm...

7 comments:

billy said...

Stupid BMI...

You hafta lay around for 5 weeks? You should learn a musical instrument or something...

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. GAWD.
Kristen,
I think I'm going mad! This is SO boring. I have emptied my DVR, made a color palette for decorating my family room and master bedroom (too much HGTV ya think?), framed some pictures, dusted my bedroom, and wandered around the house doing nothing. I've chewed on my cuticles till they hurt! It's too hot to go for a walk - maybe I'll have Rick take me out into the world, an outing, ya, an outing...

Rebecca said...

I don't think it's possible to die from boredom, but ya never know! I'm sure a couple of weeks after you go back to work, you'll be looking back on this time off wistfully. OK, maybe not... Congrats on the 132 and normalcy.

Rob Tucker said...

Actually, the whole 'learning a musical instrument' thing would be cool. Go pick up a guitar and a self-learning book, you could pick it up in a few weeks.

Melissa said...

LOL when I was off, I was like 6 weeks of relaxation....so thats exactly what I did. Although with mine I couldnt move my arms very much so had no choice. Naps were my new best friend. And I watched the entire set of Nip Tuck. lol

Ripx180 said...

Rob you must be talented, I have been trying to teach myself how to play guitar for the last 8-10 years. I can play a little but dang I wish I could have picked it up in a few weeks LOL

Kristen, nothing worse then being board I cant stand that. Very nice on the 132# and normal BMI.

Candy Girl said...

i am looking forward to relaxing and being completely bored for the next 5 days.

nice on the 132. rockstar!