I was looking through our vacation photos and realized that I did not see a single fat picture of me. There always seems to be some photos that I want to delete, but not this time. Sure I would like to be thinner in some, but the fact is I look exactly like I picture myself. My arms are getting more toned like I set out for after seeing that pic from DEMF. The best part is that I didn't see a single belly roll in any picture.
Mentally...I can tell from the pics that I still feel self-conscious about my body. There is one that I'm sitting on a couch and I held a pillow in front of me. There really was no need to do this anymore. I put the kids in front of me in other pics. However, even in the pics that I didn't realize were being taken...no rolls. Sweet.
I'm so motivated right now to really hone in and get rid of more belly fat to expose some of the muscle underneath. I'm already seeing the lines returning. One thing that I watch is the size of my navel. Yes, I can't wait to have a small belly button.
I really want to get up to the gym today to get my body fat percentage assessed. Tomorrow is surgery day, so I don't know when the next possible time would be.
Anyways...here are some pics from vaca...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Kristen, you look awesome! What great pics of your family and your vacation. I notice you hiding behind the kids a lot. You don't need to do that! You look great.
Also, your kids will be taller than you in no time - can't believe it.
I am the king of the pillow move that you talked about or using my son/wife as a fat shield. I do it now and don't really even think about what I am doing almost a natural response to hide behind things... pretty sad on my part. It must be like taking off some shackles when you get to the point where you don't mind being in pics. Looks like you had a really good time with the kids.
That's awesome when you actually like your vacation pics!
I know what you mean about the rolls. Do they ever fully go away when you sit down? I still have a hefty muffin top when I sit down...
Ive missed you! Love the pictures, looks like a great family vacation :) And you look great!
you look too young to have 4 children. like a teenager! and what happend to your neck, its long and graceful now! OMG you look turely amazing. KUDOS!
Post a Comment