Saturday, August 25, 2007

Progress

So I had some success(?) in the BM area. tmi? sorry... those who have had babies will probably understand.

My weight was down today, and it was down even more this afternoon. Just so you know, I'm not going out of my way to lose weight, but it just seems inevitable right now. I'm really afraid of eating out of boredom in the coming weeks. I'm glad I have you guys to keep me focused. I've been sitting here watching 101 Sexiest Celebrity Bodies and different workout shows. Funny how all that I want to do is workout when I really can't. I did go for a walk around the block today. I figure I can start doing this a few times a day from here on out.

A friend stopped by and said I was looking thin and frail. ick. Hopefully she was just saying that cause she thought I'd like to hear the word thin? idk...

That's all. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Woo hoo on the BM! I haven't had a baby (nor do I plan to), but I know the feeling of having to go and not being able to, so it's not tmi.

Take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Thin and frail?
Thin maybe, but she hasn't been reading your blog. Frail? I don't think so...athletic yes!

Congrats on the BM;)

Melissa said...

I remember my first BM after my surgery. I was so happy. lol