Ok. So I've been back, but I've not been back...if that makes sense :) But now I'm back.
My weekend was absolutely amazing. I had the best time with the best hostess around (Kirsten, of course). Of course, when I try to think of what we did, all I can come up with is...prepare food, eat food, and go buy more food? My kind of weekend! Ok. I'm kidding for the most part. I can't even express how blessed I am to have this girl as my friend. Yes, we had our fun eating great food, but we also got some physical activity in. We went to the zoo on Saturday. On Sunday, we went for a couple of very nice walks (I think we guessed it was around 4 miles or more altogether?). What a great area to live in. Lots of nature to enjoy.
Eating on Monday wasn't great. Eating on Tuesday was better but still not great. Eating today has been great. I also hit the gym. I really am back on track. I can feel it. I mean...it's not exactly my fault that I got off track. My eating hasn't been too out of control, and I really couldn't exercise much due to the surgery. I've been to the gym twice since my doctor gave me the thumbs up last Thursday...not to mention the walking over the weekend.
Well, I think that about covers it. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
glad to see you back, i see no reason every day from hereon out shouldn't be great!
Happy to see you make your return! As Billy said, if you've got the green light from the doctor, that means we can start harassing you again =)
Sounds like a fun weekend :) Ive been dying to go to the zoo. Glad to see you back.
Welcome back!
Post a Comment