Monday, November 5, 2007

Final Halloween Weekend

I was pretty good overall this past weekend. I didn't eat too poorly, and I went to the gym once.

I really have to buckle down this week though...Monday is my next assessment.

Goals for this week: Eat well, 4 days at the gym, more sleep. What's new...

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Sounds like reasonable goals to me. I think I should have those same ones.

swankywanker said...

I feel the more sleep goal. I'm usually an olympc-class sleeper, but lately I've been amatuer at best. I should start training for the olympics again.

Jim McCoy said...

Good luck with that. Especially with the more sleeping part. Now if the website would just come back up so that I could register of these classes, I could go get some sleep...

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your goals! Yeah, the sleep one sounds like a challenge.