I ate well today. I also woke up to a lower weight this am. That always makes for a good day.
Bootcamp tomorrow morning...rescheduled from Wednesday since it was Halloween. One more week till assessment time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trying to get motivated!
4 comments:
Congrats on eating well (not that it's anything new for you obviously). What's this bootcamp that you continue to talk about? Is it a class at your gym??
Have a great weekend!!
Kyle:
Yes, bootcamp is a 3 day a week class at my gym. Every session is different. Lots of circuit training stuff. It's pretty cool.
Eating well is sometimes a challenge. I seem to go in spurts (or binges). Lately it's been less of a struggle, but it only takes one bad meal to kind of throw me off track. I am still proud of every good day that I have.
Food = fuel = performance nutrition. Having a good day of "clean eating" always makes me feel good too.
Glad to see you posting, even if we're not all writing novels lately. It's been so slow around the Coalition.
I like your attitude - eat well, work out, lower weight. Funny how simple it can be. Keep it up!
Post a Comment