So...last bootcamp session before assessment time. Tonight was with Keith the Trainer, and I honestly think I've adjusted to his workouts. They still really hurt, but I'm better at them. Yay!
In the past four weeks, I've only missed one bootcamp session, and I've gone in 1 extra day a week. Even if my results aren't what I'd like to see, I'm still proud that I was pretty faithful to my goals.
My eating has been moderate. I'm not trying to diet per se, but I haven't really had any out of control days that I can remember. Not bad for a four week period.
Update on my size 8 pants. I know last week they were looking much better, but today they were actually on the loose side. Not sloppy loose...just looser...lots of give in the legs. This is pretty consistent with what I've been seeing in my other clothes too. I should measure them tomorrow morning.
The weekend is almost here, and I just need to hold tight 4 more days until my assessment. Assessments are good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's good to get the "pants getting bigger" feeling, I haven't been there in a while.
Just think about how many times you've had to go get new clothes, you've done a great job.
Go get that assessment, we're looking forward to seeing your results.
That must make you so proud - your 8s are getting loose now! I always say this, but this whole weight loss thing is weird. I mean, how are you just less? You know what I mean? You were a 16, now you're a 6... it's really kind of amazing, if you ask me.
Lose size 8's...that had to feel so great. Doesnt surprise me with your dedication to your workouts. You are a machine, and a true inspiration. Im anxious to hear about your assessment!
Post a Comment