Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Nothing much to say

Today is one of my rest days, which is nice because I'm very very sore through my inner thighs...and getting more sore by the hour.

I had this fabulous chicken breast for dinner. I bought it from Westborn Fruit Market, and it was stuffed with mozzarella and asparagus. It was a very large portion though. Next time I'll split one with someone else.

Other than that...I've been drinking a lot of water today and getting stuff done. Both feel nice.

I got a very cool compliment Saturday night. Someone who I've known for about 15 years told me that they think I look better now than I ever have since they've known me. That's a pretty big statement, considering they've known me since I was 18...before I had kids.

Ok. That's all. I'm going to bed early tonight.

6 comments:

GeneTheK said...

Comments like those are they best, aren't they? Totally unsolicited and usually unexpected.

Sometimes it's the little things that make this journey well worth while.

Jay said...

now that's a compliment! Keep up the good work!

Rob Tucker said...

I'm loving the chicken breast for Westborn. I need to start shopping there a bit more often.

And I like that you blogged even though you felt like you had nothing to say. I feel like that a lot - but then end up rambling and actually finding something to talk about.

Ripx180 said...

That chicken breast does sound down right yummy!. That is a wonderful compliment, probably about as good as they come.

Rebecca said...

Wow, that's a fabulous comment! I really tip my hat to you & other women who really lose weight after kids - a lot of people don't. So to look even better... that's good stuff.

That chicken DOES sound yummy...

Marcol said...

Sweet comment you must have did your girly pose like in one of those shots of you from rock climbing :)

That chicken is making me hungry right NOW - sounds pretty tasty.