I will try to blog every day even if it's just a one-liner :)
Some exciting news from me today. Remember that suit I bought right before I returned to work October 1st? I wore it on my first day back, and it was entirely too tight (after a terrible eating weekend). I remembered it today and tried it on. It fits rather nicely now, and the waist even has some give. Yay!
I've been trying so hard to make every bootcamp session and go in an extra day for cardio, and I am seeing rather nice improvements in almost every part of my physique (arms, torso, butt, thighs, etc...). I really would like to see 20% BF or below at my next assessment (in just under 2 weeks). I haven't lost much weight, if any, but I really don't care too much about that right now.
I feel like things are almost exactly as they should be right now.
Next challenge: halloween candy. I think I'll only allow the kids to go down our street. No need to get greedy. Plus, the less candy in the house the better. It's already going to be bad enough to have it at everyone's desks at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Good idea with the kids. Teaching them good habits now might just keep them from having to do what we're doing later.
My office always has this HUUUUGE thing for Halloween. Costume contests, they pass out candy to everyone (so yeah, you don't get to just avoid it, they walk up and put it on your desk sometimes), and there's more food than a wedding reception.
For me at least, today is one of those days where you look at yourself, and just say "want it? Too bad".
YAY for that suit! Im sure with those bootcamp sessions your body is really toning up nicely ;)
Thanks for the call yesterday. Im so glad I have you in my life :-)
P.S. Send me pictures of the kids dressed up.
Good for you on the suit! As for the picture of me, I'll work on it... I don't have a digital camera, so it's kind of challenging. But before the year is over, I'll put up a picture of me.
Awesome on the suit Kristen!
Here are a few tips I found on www.drweil.com re: Halloween:
~ Avoid any candy combination of milk or white chocolate with nuts or peanut butter - they rank highest in calories and fats.
~ Chocolate with mint or marshmallows has less fat and calories, as do caramels and non-chocolate candy such as licorice, taffy, lollipops and flavored fruit candies.
Personally I love Reeses Peanut Butter cups, but after reading what Dr. Weil said I will settle for a bite size 3 Musketeers if my daughter gets one in her bag!
that's great about the suit!
I'm lucky in that avoiding candy is easy for me...
Kristen is it me or are your blogs vanishing? I swear there have been like two other blogs of yours on here and then I return and poof theyre gone....or maybe im just going a little coo-coo. Hmph...
Post a Comment