Is anyone else having trouble with their blogs vanishing? Just kidding...some of you noticed that a couple of mine are gone. It's really no big deal. I know they went to the feeds and all, but I took them down for different reasons. The first was my skin pic, and I just plain chickened out on it. As far as the second one goes, I was afraid that a certain person might have been kinda hurt or offended had they read it, because I think they were included in the group of people I was referring to. So...it's gone, but that should be the last time.
Anyways...back to business. I missed bootcamp tonight. boooo. Sometimes kids' school projects have to take precedence. So far, I've eaten a small bag of doritos and 1 peanut butter cup from the Halloween stash. That's really not too bad yet. We have a HUGE thing of candy though.
Seriously...I just have very little to say today. Hope everyone else is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That Halloween candy is gonna be a big temptation. Better you than me.
man I missed the skin pics and as long as the other blog didn't say anything about bad spelling I can handle it. :).
I thought I was a pretty frequent reader of blogs.... guess not frequent enough :)
Stay out of the Halloween candy... I know its easier said then done. My son has a big ole bowl of it. I asked my wife to put it some where that I wont see it ever time I walk in the kitchen. So far I can say I haven't touched it but I have gotten really close.
Kids projects take precedence over boot camp?! Never! J/k... i remember helping some kids I took care of with a last-minute project. I had to call my mom and say sorry for all my last-minute 'this is due tomorrows'. She was gracious about it. Your kids are grateful, I'm sure...
I wonder where those blogs went ;p
Thats great on the halloween stash...thats some willpower you got girl!
You chickened out?
How many months have you been looking at my gorilla chest? I deserve skin pics...
So Im not going crazy afterall. Thats good to know. Glad youre well.
Post a Comment