- On Saturday, I remembered that I had bought a lifetime membership at a local gym when I was 19 that I had totally forgotten about. The gym kinda sucks, but they do have classes and a pool. I was actually looking for some pilates classes in the area, when that gym popped up. I went up there Sunday to update my info and get a new card.
- Earlier on Saturday, I remembered the Windsor Pilates DVD's that I bought about 6 years ago. I did the 20 minute workout on Saturday for a refresher, but I did the 1 hour one tonight. Ouch. Some of it is easy stretching stuff, but there are some things that are just plain impossible for now. Hopefully I'll see some improvements soon.
- I got my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred in the mail today. I did the Level 1 workout tonight, and even that was quite a workout. I don't know if I'll do it everyday, but I will mostly likely do it on the days that I'm not running.
On a less positive note, I had a semi-bad eating day on Friday. I went over my calories by 1200ish. It's really not that hard to do actually, especially when you didn't realize that a stupid Oreo McFlurry costs 550 calories!!! It wasn't even that good. I would so rather have had a couple of burgers had I known. I guess the good thing is that I now know, and I will probably never have another one of those things ever again. I also didn't move from the couch all day. I worked from home and then watched movies...my calories burned reflected this. It's pretty cool to see with the bodybugg how many more calories are burned just by normal daily activities.
Since Friday, I've successfully attemped to increase my activity level and watch my caloric intake better. I actually feel way more focused this week than I have since I've gotten back to it. I don't know if it was the 5 mile run on Sunday or the bodybugg...most likely a combination. I'm definitely in this to see some big results. I know it won't be long if I can just keep it up.

2 comments:
Sounds awesome.. well, apart from the McFlurry. Heh. I had the same thing happen with a Hawaiian shaved ice this weekend!
Will
4xlt.WillPhillips.org
Yeah the Mcflurry sucks!!! not that satisfying and a hella lot of calories. I think allot of big shake type desserts pack a fat azz punch. ;). I hear you on how easy it is to go over your calories. Its amazing how much clean food you can eat compared to fatty stuff.
I have heard those jillian michaels DVD are pretty kick butt.
Keep it rolling ;)
Post a Comment