Evidently, I was only strong enough to tempt fate once. I got the kids a LC pizza again tonight (bad mom). I was really good for a while. I had my Optimum Rebound tonight (cereal that is supposed to help in recovery). I was doing well. I had put the 2 extra pieces in a container, but I didn't put it in the fridge soon enough. Oh well...can't change it now. Push forward.
Another huge problem earlier today. I discovered these Amy's Cheese Enchiladas that are quick tasty...and healthy too...organic and all that. I was thrilled that they tasted so good, because they only had 240 calories...although a little high in fat at 14 grams. I'd decided to not let myself have these more than once a week...didn't want to get sick of them. Today was the third time I'd had one for lunch. Imagine my dismay when I happened to notice that there were actually TWO servings per container. I always check for that, but I never would have thought that I'd have to on a simple little frozen lunch. Good thing I didn't have one every day for the past 3 weeks. 480 calories and 28 grams of fat??? Eeeeeckkkk!!!!!!!!!!
Boot camp was enjoyable tonight - a lot of upper body, with a little lower body mixed in. She was nice to us, because she knew that tomorrow night is with Keith the Trainer. She is cool though. She does our workouts with us, and she is actually going to attend tomorrow night as well. I'm glad, because I want her to see what Keith puts us through.
The Biggest Loser pissed me off last night. I really wish they wouldn't put food like that in front of the contestants...or I wish they wouldn't air it. I was doing fine with my cravings until I watched that shit. They were eating crackers & cookies...and I love my comfort carbs. I really had to stop myself from grabbing a cheese and cracker pack or two. I ended up eating a South Beach snack bar right after TBL ended...limited the damage.
That wasn't all that made me mad. Neil drinking 2 gallons of water right before the weigh-in...gaining 17 lbs in 1 week??? A stupid strategic move to sabotage another team. I won't get into it here, but those that watched it know what I'm talking about. I'm glad Bob was raging mad. I hope that I never see that type of thing again. I wish they would have voted him off. It was kinda stupid not to imo. He's going to lose like 30 pounds next week.
Ok. What else am I upset about? hmmm....oh yeah...the Swanky situation of course. Besides that though...can't think of anything that I'd like to discuss.
Holy moly! I can't believe I almost forgot about something this good. I thought it might be an illusion, so I've been hesitant to say anything, but... I am actually seeing some real ab definition lately...2 little bumps up near my rib cage. I asked my trainer tonight if it was fat rolls, and she said that there was definitely muscle and definition there! I was trying to think of when I've really done anything to achieve this, and then it hit me. Almost everything we do at bootcamp involves our core along with whatever else we're working. Even tonight, we were standing on the Bosu's doing shoulder presses and other things. We also did plank holds and a bunch of other things. If I think about it...I've been doing things to strengthen my abs for several months now. Why shouldn't I be seeing some results? Silly me... I guess I thought that there was so much fat above it that I'd never see the muscle. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Woo hoo - I'm the first commenter! I miss you too, your comment yesterday was sweet. Must be nice to see ab definition - I feel like I'm a long way off from that. :( I'm mad at the anonymous email to swanky too. But... what in the world made Billy think you were a good girl?! :)
Ab definition! Nice!! I still have some nice ab flab to get rid of before seeing the actual abs. I generally do very little actual ab work because I concentrate on tightening them for almost all my exercises. Frankly, I think it's pointless (nearly) to do crunches and what not until your body fat is low enough for it to make any difference. I blogged about that a while back :) Anyway, I totally agree with TBL comments...that was totally shady and he shouldn't have gotten away with it.
okay, so you ate the pizza. oh well. good for you to move on! i cant wait to here your next eval results!
two little bumps up by your rib cage huh??? those would be your boobs!!! HA HA.... ok just playing :) I owed you for your terrible spelling comment you know?
I was cursing profanities at TBL last night. I so wanted him to get voted off. Some slimy bastards on survivor last week threw a challenge also. I am sick of people being dishonest to win reality tv. I don't want some a-hole that played dishonest to win!!!
The swanky thing got me all fired up too.
Damn it again! How did I set myself up for that one, Ripx? two little bumps on my rib cage....
Whoah, I just read this- crazy, I just posted about seeing my first hint of ab definition today, I guess I wasn't the first! It's a tie, all the better!!!
We need to have an ab-off or something!
PS- listening to O&A right now, thanks again!!
Yeah. Neil was a total DB for doing that. He probably screwed the whole blue team as well.
Good for you on the abs.
You ever try some plain lf (1%) cottage cheese as a snack. A few spoonfuls usually does the trick if I'm hungry at night.
Oy. Ab definition? I think that's the definition of fitness. It's one of those hallmarks of a healthy body. Big big congratulations to you. You've put in a lot of hard wrok to get those.
Sorry but I must first lol @ Rip's comment...I really did lol too...
Did you say youre seeing your abs? Thats hot! Sounds like youve been working hard at that there gym. Good for you Kristen!
The whole secret emailer to Swanky - just UGHHHH to me.
Im glad you found out about those Enchilladas, wouldnt want to prolong the ab sighting :)
The enchiladas...I hate when that happens because I'm always pointing that sort of thing out to my manorexic.
The two-pack...awesome!
Thought a lot about what was done to Swanky and glad she is still here with us.
Why must pizza taste so good?!
Ab Definition. I knew it would be long since you were climbing those rock walls like spiderwoman. Quite the upper body strength you have going on to ;)
Post a Comment