Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I Feel ICK!

I don't know what's going on. I have been eating better, and I even exercised yesterday. I feel huge today as if it's TTOM. It might be PMS for all I know. I still have my ovaries, so I could still be experciencing those symptoms. On top of that, I feel like I'm getting sick. I hope that I haven't picked up Austin's sickness...he's still feeling awful.

I finished out Day 2 at work. I brought my lunch and got to eat it today. I also ate my apple. Oh, I did get some soup from a cafe. I'm sure it wasn't too bad. It sure tasted good. For dinner, I finished off the hummus I got on Saturday. That shows that I've been watching my portion sizes.

Ok. I need to get some rest, so that's all I am going to say tonight. I've already packed my lunch for tomorrow :)

4 comments:

Ripx180 said...

Hope you don't catch the bug going around your house. I think you got the right idea, lots of sleep and a healthy diet can go along way in keeping you healthy.

Marcol said...

Awe Kristen sorry to hear youre not feeling so hot. I hope youre back to your normal soon.

Way to go on bringing your own lunch for day 2. 14 days and this will be a habit.

Austin, love the name :)

Rob Tucker said...

Make sure to take care of yourself - the last thing you need is to get sick (hello, Captain Obvious!).

I like seeing the meal planning all set for tomorrow.

Kris said...

Hey, if you are getting sick, please be light on yourself. I lost almost two weeks in the beginning from a bad summer flu.
Be sure to drink lots of water and get some sleep. I hope you feel better soon!