As you can see, I'm not there yet, but I still feel great.


Here's my before pic for reference.

My eating has been fine. I'm going to try to hit the gym tonight, but it's very possible that it won't happen. If not, I'll go tomorrow morning. That's all today.

8 comments:
those are some snazzy jeans you're wearing!
You look great Kristen!
I'd whistle at you.
Looking great- be proud of what you've done!
Great progress!
you're a whole different person! Who's that chubby chick in the before shot? ;) Nice work.
ohhh! i cant wait to not have fat cheek squinty eyes!
how do i join fat?
In the words of Kristen herself...HAWT!
You look great, chickie! :)
fat cheeks and squinty eyes...
That is a big part of the Finding ME thing. For so long, I couldn't even see myself through all that fat. I'm so glad to be able to see the real me again. I really hated when my eyes looked like little slits in my face.
Post a Comment