Ok, I just have to say it. I knew I was feeling good, but I did not know that I was looking this good. I'm totally getting there. Watch out, Erin. haha.
*Edit*
I just found a full body shot from last summer (the week before I joined the gym). I'm the second from the left. Btw...this was the puke in the mouth picture.

8 comments:
My gosh, Kristen! You're a freakin' hottie!!
HOLY CRAP! i could see you had lost in the face, but JEEEEEEZ! you look great!
Holy Cow!
I can't believe that's you in the before picture. Yeah, I know the feeling.
Lookin good in the after pictures, but hey- howabout a smile!?? ;)
Yeah, but if she smiles, she won't look as intimidating! :)
Kristen you look GRRRREEEEEAT!!!
Nice job Kristen. Your pictures clearly show what hard work produces.
Ok, is that your mom in the pic (second from the right)? As crazy as this is, I totally remember her.
You look like a totally different person!!
Post a Comment