I took a break from the gym tonight. I was just going to sit here and relax, but then I was looking at workouts online and got motivated to workout while watching tv. Great move! This is definitely a good supplement to going to the gym.
I first did a "bikini tune-up" from Women's Health. This is not to say that I will be wearing a bikini (this year), but it's a pretty good session for someone like me that hasn't done much in the way of strength training. Then I wanted to keep going, so I moved onto "the guide for your backside". More than anything, I want a perfectly luscious bottom, so this was fun. It's so cool to see and feel my muscles when doing these sets. I swear I even notice my thigh and ham muscles when I'm just walking now. I attribute this to the running and the elliptical of course.
That's about it. I had my Fiber One bar for breakfast along with a Starbucks low-fat double shot and creme. 70 calories. I had my Kashi Southwest Chicken for lunch. Dinner wasn't so pristine, but I think I'm still fine. I didn't get any protein in though - just a serving of mac&chz and a piece of cornbread.
Whatever, I feel good about my workout. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i miss the elliptical something fierce! Good Night to you!
I should have done some supplementary stuff this week when I've been on the shelf. Getting the tune-ups out of the health magazines is a good idea.
Dude, you're awesome! How do you feel today after doing everything?
I know what you mean about feeling your hamstrings, etc when you walk. Isn't it an awesome feeling??
Awesome. There, I didn't feel like I was using that word NEARLY enough, so I thought I'd throw it out there one more time. :)
Supplementing your trip to the gym with a TV workout is genious.
I feel bad when I don't make it to the gym. Even though I have a pool, I don't feel like it's a good workout because I'm not a great swimmer.
FIT TV always has something going on that I could work out with - you've inspired me to give it a try. Thanks!
Post a Comment