This morning's weigh-in was 133. I think I'm going to buy a new scale. Mine is acting weird right now...not calibrating nicely. Still, it was consistently 133 this morning, and this is the scale I've been using all along. I just realized this morning that it's Friday, and I haven't been to the gym all week. Everything has been so crazy around here. My eating has been pristine though, so I'll take the loss either way. It just reminds me of what's happening to Billy. He just saw a huge drop in his weight even though he's been less dedicated for the past week (not trying to call you out, Billy). Does anybody have any thoughts on this? Could we be losing muscle that rapidly to cause this big of a loss? I pretty much lost 9 pounds in just over a week. That shouldn't be possible now that I'm this close to my goal weight. Could it actually be mostly fat and water?
Anyways, I hope the pounds don't come back when I return to normalcy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'll beat Billy to the punch - your caloric intake it 80% of the fight. It just goes to show that exercise is vital, but not 100% neccesary.
Take it, and enjoy it. It's not like you haven't earned it. Nice job!
There's just no way that your body would eat up that much muscle that quickly. I think when you lose weight, it's always going to be some fat, and a little muscle. And when you don't exercise, a tiny bit larger percentage of muscle. but tiny.
Don't buy a new scale, you're on a streak! Take it!
Just noticed something: "when I return to normalcy..."
Ha! I say that as if I've ever been normal.
On March 30th you wrote:
DEMF is now about 7 weeks away, so even if I lose 1 pound a week, then I will be hitting my goal of 140. I'm already in size 10 pants, and I think that I need to get some 8's really.
Way to go!
Wow Kristen - 9 pounds in a week is surreal. The body does some crazy stuff, I have definitely learned that much. I hope it stays off too!
Post a Comment