Saturday, June 2, 2007

La La La La...I'm not looking...

After my awesomely low weigh-in on Friday followed by my little carb binge, I've decided not to look at the scale again until Monday morning. In the meantime, I'm eating right and drinking tons of water. I'm going to the gym today for real.

I need to be on track by Monday, because I'm leaving for two days in Chicago on Tuesday. It's best to go there focused and just put my mind in another place until I leave. I'm going to try to workout there this time too, so that I don't fall into another slump when I return.

Pistons are done. They just didn't want it as much. They were unraveling, and then Sheed completely lost his mind. Then they completely unraveled. It was rather sad to watch. That's all.

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

That's about it.

The sad part is, the only guy that had ANY fire left him got ejected for exploding.

Too bad the rest completely quit.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, that was an ugly game. I think I've developed an even deeper hate for LeBron.

Anyway, how was your weigh-in this morning?

I swear, I'm going to email you like every second while you're in Chicago and ask if you've worked out. lol Good luck and safe travels!

Kristen said...

Beck, I canNOT believe you called me out on my promised weigh-in. It did NOT happen. More to be blogged about LATER... *ominous da da da...*