Thursday, June 21, 2007

Not the greatest day, but...

Ok, so I stopped at Dunkin Donuts this morning for coffee and a breakfast sandwich. It was enough food to tide me over until I got home from work though. Then I pulled out the tortilla chips and melted some cheese on them. This was all that I ate today, so it could have been worse. I did not exercise like I wanted to, but I accidentally installed some nasty spyware on my desktop, and I had to remove it before my husband saw it :) It only took me about 5 hours to fix it, but it's gone now...cross your fingers... At least I was able to get caught up with Entourage while I scanned my computer about 20 times trying to eliminate that bastard.

I have been under an incredible amount of stress at work lately, but I think I've coped well enough with it. I did get quite a bit of positive feedback from several sources this week, so I think that I'll be feeling better about it all soon. Ah, new job stress is fun...

One piece of information in advance. I will be having surgery on July 24th. I know the challenge is going on in July, so I hope that doesn't screw it up too much up. Looks like I'll be losing my uterus, so maybe that will result in the loss of a few pounds at least - Yay team A!!! Is that considered cheating? Seriously, this is a good thing for me. I just hope that it doesn't throw me off too much. I'll be on a medical leave, and I don't want to start eating out of boredom. Plus, I probably won't be able to exercise like I've been.

Ok, I really have to get to bed.

Wait! One more thing...please be sure to support Angie and Sharon while they continue to make progress with their weight loss goals.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

spyware: ad-aware se personal... best spyware around voted pc #1 every year... and its free

Rob Tucker said...

How're the breakfast sandwiches in terms of healthy?

Kristen said...

Well, Rob... I like the Supreme Omelette with Sausage & Cheese - on a bagel. Supreme means with vegetables...does that make it healthy? I'm thinking not :)

Rebecca said...

Um, Kristen? No sausage & cheese supreme omelettes between July 1 & July 31, ok? And losing your uterus could definitely be a boost to your weight loss. j/k, but i'm glad you can joke about such serious surgery. says a lot about you. As far as the exercise goes, I would imagine that after major surgery, exercise will be out of the question. but it's ok - your teammates will work extra hard, don't you worry!