Yes, my friends. I've seen 135 two days in a row now (yesterday afternoon and this morning). I will give it another day before officially claiming that number, but now that I've seen it, it's ON. I will even go so far as to say that the scale was flirting with 134. I feel incredibly focused right now. Maybe it's just easier to focus on that vs other more stressful things.
I measured my waist this morning too, and it was under 29 inches. Yay! I think it was 30 inches at the end of April. Great progress.
That's about all I have to say for now. It's enough really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I doubt you even realized this, but you're...
15 POUNDS FROM YOUR GOAL!!
Soooo close.
You're shrinking!!
Too cool - and to think that my long term goal is to lose a "Kristen". 135's awesome.
I think it's about time for a round of before/after pictures from FAT's leanest member!
Ok, Billy. I was already thinking of finally posting a full body shot. I have to take one first. Scary scary. Hopefully soon. BTW...I'm sure I'm not the leanest FAT member...just the lowest weight maybe. Keep in mind I almost qualify as a "little person"...as my friends remind me all the time. Ha! 135 for me is like 160 for average sized girls...or something like that :)
I dunno, you're only 15 pounds away from your goal weight... Oh sh*t, I just realized I'm only 16 lbs away from mine! Woohoo! (although I bet when I reach it I'm still going to have some fat to lose-too bad I don't have a reliable way to measure body fat)
Congrats to the incredibly shrinking Kristen!
I'm with Billy on this one. *chants Body shot, body shot, body shot! :) Little person or not Kristen, you're still 135 - Some women would do the unthinkable to be at that weight. Keep it up, you're almost there!
yes, i would concider purging to be 135. just kidding! way to go cous!
ps, you made me cry with your greatest american hero blog. i swear to you, if i make my goal, i will fly up there to squeeze you until your head pops!
Post a Comment