Friday, May 25, 2007

Short entry...I think

I just quickly wanted to say that I weighed in at 139 this morning. phew. I know i'll be good today and over the weekend. Wouldn't it be so cool if I lost weight at the festival? I will be dancing pretty much the whole time - well, probably at least 12 hours every day for three days.

And for the hair freaks out there...

Jenn put some pretty intense red in my hair last week, but it was fading out by the second. I don't know why, because we go red at least 2 or 3 times a year. This time she gave me this Matrix product that is a semi-permanent color, and I ran it through my hair last night. The red is so back, and it looks so awesome. It says it'll last 8 - 10 washes. We'll see about that.

3 comments:

Kevin A. said...

Dancing burns 306 calories per hour, according to calorie count. So, that's about 3,600 calories per day.

Not too shabby.

Rob Tucker said...

Definitely get your freak on. It burns a ton, as Kev said.

Have fun!

Kirsten said...

red washes out so fast its not even funny. i am so going for that next. you have inspired me. what happened to our yoga pact?