I'm 32 with 4 kids, and I look great. What more could I ask for? Well, I want my arms to be toned. I want my love handles gone. I want my stomach to lose the pooch altogether. I want a 26 inch waist. I want to be able to really run for a long time. I want to wear a size 4. I want to be able to buy small tops. I want to wear a swimsuit out in public. I want a boob job (nothing crazy). I want to be 5'9" (I can dream, can't I?)
Oh, yeah, back to my title. Blogging is Good. Without this blog, I wouldn't have been able to go back and check out my progress like I was able to today. Sure I could have journaled, but I would have lost it at least 50 times by now. It was so easy to go back and look at where I've been for the past year and realize that I have absolutely nothing to feel discouraged about. Also, I have the best support system here. Where else can you find so many other people that actually want to hear about your progress. Most people in life don't mind talking about it here and there, but either they get depressed about their own weight or they just lack interest after a while. I know that I've said this before, but I really do love you guys. I pretty much know that I would not be working out right now if it weren't for your examples and your constant encouragement. It's obviously also extremely encouraging to be able to follow you all on your journeys too.
Ok, seriously. I cannot get The Greatest American Hero song out of my head right now. You're welcome... to everyone who gets it stuck in their head too...
Believe it or not, I'm walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free-.
Flying away on a wing and a prayer.
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just me.
Sorry, it's how I feel today :)
Does anyone have any suggestions on getting rid of love handles and baby belly? My torso is so short, and while I love my hips, the curve to my waist is kind of abrupt. It always has been I guess, but I'd like it to be smoother if possible.

6 comments:
About 80 pounds ago, I had a trick to hiding love handles - I'd just hide it under another love handle.
I've got that song in my head now.. and singing it at work. Just got the "look". LOL
About your bath towel comment yesterday...I totally know what you mean! I was able to get a hotel towel ALL THE WAY around me for the first time a couple weeks ago and it was such an awesome feeling.
I'm kinda curious how to get rid of the baby belly. That's the one very disgusting thing that's looming on my body. Ugh! Honestly, if it doesn't go away, I'm thinking of getting a tummy tuck when I hit 145. It's not cheating if you're not taking off fat, right?
Tummy tuck or boob job. Does anybody know the price difference?
Hey ladies before you rush off to the cosmetic surgeon you may want to give the routine that Rebecca has been doing a try. Since youre so close to your goal weights it should take off those areas that youre mentioning. Perhaps she'd be willing to post the first 4 week phase to follow and if you can handle that she can give you more. Its pretty intense but it should get you where you want to be.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=e9Q3orQhEcA
Sweet, Kirsten. Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment