Monday, May 7, 2007

Whoa - where did the last two days go...

I can't believe I haven't blogged since Friday. Nothing to say maybe??? I didn't eat great, but I still think that it wasn't the worst ever in my life either. I took my younger sister (21 yrs old) to the gym on Sunday, and I swear I'm in better shape than she is. That's a good feeling (for me anyways). I was sick of eating somewhat poorly, so today was no problem. Once again, I think it's for real this time. Healthy eating is a part of who I am, and I don't feel comfortable or good when I eat poorly.

This week may be a struggle for me. I'll be in Chicago for several days. I do plan on taking advantage of the fitness center at the hotel, and I would like to stay on top of my eating. Still might be tough though. I'm certainly not going to focus on losing weight, but I will have to try to maintain for sure.

Kirsten, here I come... yay! Can't wait to see you!!!

7 comments:

Gary said...

For me when i'm away from my norm I just eat what I want and only in moderation. I don't think anything is really bad for you as long as you don't eat likes it's your last meal. But in order for me to lose weight I know what I need to stay away from. Have a safe trip.

Rob Tucker said...

Safe travels, for sure.

And Gary's right. Don't go to Chicago and expect to drop 3 pounds this week. Our bodies need rest, and this is a great time to do it.

Just don't let it be an excuse to binge.

Enjoy the week - I LOVE the city of Chicago.

Kirsten said...

I cant wait to see you too! don't worry we arent having fried chicken or anything... though that sounds scrumptious!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm jealous. Chicago rocks! Have fun and stay safe. ;)

Suz said...

I want to see a pic of the new hairdo!!

Have fun in Chicago, don't eat too much Chicago style pizza ;o)

Rob Tucker said...

"Whoa, where'd the last FOUR days go?"

;)

How you doing over there?

Kirsten said...

I didn't kidnap her. I know for a fact she got on the plane. after that, i am not responsible :)