Friday, May 4, 2007

Let's just get this one over with...

Today was cinco de mayo...

Being new to my office, I decided to do the proper social thing by participating in the cinco de mayo festivities. I paid my $8 for the food, and I ate all of it. Every last bit. I'm not gonna lie. It was delicious, and I loved every bite.

It was a stressful day/week, and I poured myself a glass of red wine almost as soon as I walked in the door tonight. Hey, it's Friday.

I'm sore from my workout yesterday, so I will not be going to the gym today - tomorrow, yes. I have pains that I don't think should be messed with, so I'm taking a day off. Whatevs...

Next glass...coming up...

Oh wait...some accomplishments. Engagement ring has been on for 2 days now (with my wedding band...yay). My second fav suit, which is supposed to have a stretchy element to it, is no longer stretchy...yay. I'm getting my hair did tomorrow night...something drastic that I wouldn't do when I was fat. No, I don't know what it is yet - it's a surprise from my gurl Jenn (Glam). I guess the hair part wasn't really an accomplishment, but it's still one of my favorite activities (hair and makeup...yay). I think there was something else that I keep forgetting to mention... hmmm... maybe I'll have an addendum for lata...

ok...i may delete this blog in the morn...

I am SOOOOOO glad it's Friday. what a beautiful evening...

9 comments:

Kevin A. said...

So...has somebody been partaking of the spirits this fine Friday evening?? lol

We'll be partaking ourselves VERY soon. As soon as the kids hit the sack.

Anonymous said...

LOL, Kristen. How's that wine?? :D

Kristen said...

On to Bacardi Limon and Cranberry...much needed fun night...currently listening to the Lords of Acid...

btw...setting up my friend Stacy with her own blog now...

is this equivalent to drunk emailing? maybe we should wait...never mind...i don't think so...

billy said...

seems like we're all having a boozy weekend... Cheers!

Kirsten said...

how did your hair come out?!?!? I cant wait to see it!

Rob Tucker said...

I think it was Billy or Kevin that mentioned a while back that when you look at someone's "Before" and "After" picture, the hair style is almost always changed.

With the body transformation, we start paying attention to the details. Looking forward to see what you've got going on.

Oh, and hope you had some aspirin ready on Saturday morning =)

Kevin A. said...

So...we wanna see the new hair, K!

Bring it on!!

Kristen said...

Kirsten is a trouble-maker. No new hair for me yet. (Long super irritating story.) Thanks for reminding me soooooo much though everyone :)

I swear I'll post pics when it actually gets done....hopefully within the next year and before I gain the weight back.

One funny note...I always like my driver's license pic from 5 years ago. This was the last time I was thinner, and it was such a cute little cut. I am due for renewal this year, and it's nice to be able to have another thin picture. yay.

Kirsten said...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE you called me out on a national blog!! I am hurt and dissapointed and crushed beyond belief. I am not only a trouble-maker but i am very dramatic too...watch out!