Sunday, May 20, 2007

Thank God You're Here!

Not trying to make excuses really, but TOM showed up unexpectedly yesterday. This is good for two reasons. It could explain part of why I've been so down (and crabby) lately. The second and more important reason is that for some reason I thought it would happen next Saturday, which is the beginning of demf. That would so suck. The hassle, not to mention the bloat and everything else that comes along with :)

I really think I'm getting back on track for real now. I went to the gym again yesterday and used the elliptical for an hour. To me, there are so many ways to mix up a good elliptical session. Plus, I feel a little thinner already...although I have not weighed myself in a while. I just can't yet. My eating has been pretty disgusting up until yesterday. It wasn't the greatest eating day, but it was pretty good. Engligh muffin w/pb, sushi, non-fat latte, hummus w/baked chips, asparagus, 1 glass of red wine, kind of an eat as you go day.

Plus, burning 700 calories at the gym is nice.

6 days until demf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can def relate on the TOM syndrome.. it feels as if I have 2 weeks free and clear from the bloated feeling and all that jazz.. bah! The joys of being a woman right?! [insert sarcasm smile here]

Rebecca said...

Hey Kristen, thanks for commenting on my blog! I've been soliciting comments from friends & loved ones. Desperate huh? Also, thanks for putting me on yours - hopefully that means more readers/commenters will come. Anyway, I answered your questions on my blog, I hope the explanations make sense. Congrats on your 62 pound weight loss - that's SO great! When I first started losing weight, I wondered if I would be able to stick with it to get to my goal weight. People like you are what kept me going, and still keep me going. Question: what's demf?

Marcol said...

Hi Kristen!

Way to go on the loss of 62lbs so far...sounds of excellence seem to be ringing out :-) I haven't read much of your blog yet but from what I see its good to read your getting yourself back on track. I'll do my best to help keep you motivated for those final 18lbs you have to go. You can do it. And BTW, I dont mind that you crashed our blogs, we welcome you with open arms. TTYL, Marcol