Saturday, May 26, 2007

Just Checkin' In

I had a great day yesterday. Didn't eat much since I wanted to be thin for today :)

Had eggs and a corn tortilla for brunch. Some kind of energy bar for dinner. 3 tortilla cheese dipped in con queso. 2 cocktails which I promptly threw up. Is this because I didn't have enough in my stomach? Either way. I weighed in at 137 this morning. A week of buckeling down brought me right back to where I was. Now I can build on that. I'm going to be so thrilled if I lose 2 more pounds over demf.

I looked hot yesterday in some sz 8 Lucky's that Kirsten gave me. I found this awesome black tee that was quite flattering on me. I got my mani-pedi and wore the cutest flip-flops. My red hair is fun. I haven't gone clothes shopping quite yet...hoping to leave in a few minutes.

I saw someone last night that I haven't seen in a couple of months, and he was in awe. I've only lost maybe 5 pounds since then, but I've been working out. The jeans don't lie - smaller and smaller we go.

It's raining, but I don't give a f**k. It's demf! TODAY!

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

Awesome. Having someone react to your weight loss after not seeing you for a while is the best feeling in the world - certainly one you've deserved.

Rain or not, I'm hearing DEMF's bad ass this year. Keep us updated!