I don't even know where to start. How about this...will someone come kick my ass back into gear? There has been too long of a lapse now. I haven't really been good for a week now. I don't think I've been awful, but I no longer feel motivated.
My trip to Chicago was phenomenal. Loved every minute of it. I didn't snack much, and I don't think my meals were as bad as they could have been. I have kept to eating at least 1 salad a day. I think it makes me feel like I'm still doing something good if nothing else.
I exercised not one day this week - unless you count dancing. Even then, I didn't dance that much. I need to go to the gym tomorrow, but I don't feel like it. This is why you shouldn't skip more than a day or two. Good thing I've got the personal training sessions to make me go back...but my next one isn't until Tuesday. I must go back before then to burn off this pizza that I just ate. Oh, I'm getting ahead of myself here...
I think that it took me a few days to stop caring about what I am eating. Seriously...I think today was the first day that I just plain didn't seem to care. I wish that it would just be out of my system. Not the food - the mentality.
Ok, I am thinking of doing a detox for a few days at least...
I can't believe I ate 5 pieces of pizza tonight. Couldn't tell ya the last time I've done that. Blech...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Allright soldier get back up, dust yourself off, and get back out there!
I don't wanna hear any more of this "I don't feel like it" crap!
OK I'm done yelling.
It's amazing how powerful inertia can be - the body in motion stays in motion, and same with rest. It happens to all of us. Stop eating well or working out for a few days and it can be enough to get you out of the groove.
All you have to do is get one day of clean eating under your belt. And get into the gym. Once you do that, you'll be back on auto-pilot.
Just do it!!
Post a Comment