Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More on Low-Carb

Just a small thought that may make sense to some. I find that I can do low-carb when I feel like it's my choice to consume them or not. If I were on a structured low-carb plan, I'd feel like I wasn't allowed carbs; therefore, I'd need them.

I'm just such a rebel :)

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

That's how I am. That's why, if someone asks, I don't even consider myself on a diet. I know what's good, and I know what's bad.

Eat the good, go easy on the bad.

Don't you go telling *ME* what I can and can't have ;)

Anonymous said...

Any kind of "diet" makes me want those bad foods even more. To me "diet" = "deprive" so I prefer "healthier lifestyle." That way I don't have to feel like I'm failing when I eat something off the DIET.

Kristen said...

exactly!

Rebecca said...

Me too! I don't like being told what to do, I need to do it for myself. I actually tried Atkins before and didn't lose any weight. Today, during my 3-hour window, I decided not to eat any bread or sweets, and I was fine with that. But I am definitely a rebel! The other thing though, is to find what works for you. Everybody's different, so the same diet plan that works for someone else may not work for you. I've learned that the hard way.