Ok, I just got back from the gym. 60 minutes of personal training. My heart rate monitor said I burned 539 calories. Not too much with the weights tonight, so maybe I will stay under 140 tomorrow morning. That would be awesome.
I bought some new workout clothes this past weekend, and may I say how utterly impressed with the way they look on me. Ok, yes, I understand how vain this is, but my thighs are actually looking tight. I cannot believe how small and firm they are looking - especially the lower parts of them. I have almost never had small thighs in my life, so I hope everyone understands that this is just from my perspective. There are plenty of people out there that would slit their wrists if they woke up with my body. Does anyone remember that made for tv movie from the 80's with Mare Winningham - where her body survived an accident but not her brain, and vice versa for this beautiful blonde. Long story short, they did a brain transplant, and the blonde's brain was not happy with what she woke up to. Ok, it all made sense to me when I was writing it, but now I'm second guessing how relevant this all is.
Anyways, another great workout. I cannot wait for my brother to see me next week. I've lost over 20 pounds since his last visit...and he was super impressed even back then.
Life really is good. For now...or until tomorrow when I see 143 on the scale again.
Oh, one more quick thought...for those that have watched Biggest Loser... ya know how there's that one week where everyone starts to look really different. It all seems to start happening for everyone at the same time - and everything starts changing very quickly from that week on. The muscle starts to take over and the fat starts melting off. I feel that's where I'm at now. It seems that every day I see another change. Such a great feeling. Ok, I'm done with this entry now - seriously :)
Have a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment