I've been fine - a little snacky though. This might be due to my increased amount of exercise? I need to plan meals and snacks better and smarter probably. Of course there was also a bit of drinking over the past couple of days.
My eating and snacking was a lot better today. I was doing quite well until after my workout (I had my second boot camp class today). I knew I needed some protein, but I was on the road to my parents' house. I stopped at Taco Bell to get something with beans, but then I saw this new grilled chicken thing. I ordered 2, because they looked kinda healthy. I didn't realize that each 1 was 2 pieces though, and unfortunately I ate all of it when I would have been fine with just the 1 order. My parents had cake and ice cream tonight for a bday, and I skipped the cake and had one small scoop of ice cream. So far so good I guess.
Boot camp was nice tonight (lower body focus). I did well - I'm much more concerned about upper body workout day. Oh, speaking of upper body workouts. I've been using my stability ball and small weights while watching tv this week. I'm sure that I'll see some results over time. It really is nice to have this huge ball as a constant reminder of what I could be doing exercise-wise. My husband was even testing it out last night, and I was showing him some moves...kind of a fun moment.
I'm at my parents' until Saturday, so I am going to put on my running shoes tomorrow morning and hit the streets. It's really a good feeling to know that I'm not restricted to using a gym to workout - and that I'm not thinking it's an option to skip a workout because of the lack of a gym. There is a high school down the street. Maybe I'll run over there and use their track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
im so jelous, one that your with family and two that you run! i wanna run!
Taco Bell can be a dieters dream. If you go to their website, you can actually 'plus' or 'minus' items.. so, if you want to find out how much a Taco with no cheese and extra meat is, it'll break it down for you.
(FYI - Hard shell taco, fresco style, is only 150 calories ;)
"Taco Bell can be a dieters dream"
I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that ;)
haha...Taco Bell does get the digestive system moving, but I wouldn't call that a dream.
Eeeeckkk...
I went to the taco bell website and saw that my healthy chicken option was 310 calories. Not too bad - except I ate 2 of them!
Post a Comment