I haven't blogged in a few days, but it's not because I'm being bad or anything. I just have a lot going on right now, and I don't really have that much to say - good or bad. Boring boring. I haven't been to the gym since last Thursday. I was supposed to go last night, but I have so much work to do right now that I didn't make it. I got stuck at the car dealership until 9 tonight, so I obviously couldn't go. I will go back tomorrow. No biggie. I'm still there (mentally). The gym will still be waiting for me tomorrow.
That's all. Have a great night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
And thats a great attitude to have. Often we beat ourselves up about not getting to the gym...but reality is that life happens :)
true enough - the gym is always there, but life isn't, in a way. I feel you on not having much to say (although that's not really like you). Stay up!
Hi Kristen,
After a comment you made on Billy's Blog i was inspired to start a blog of my own.
Here it is : http://pathetic-to-athletic.blogspot.com/
See you round.
Thanks
David (in Canada)
I love that blog name! not that you're pathetic :)
I'll add you to my rounds.
NO! NOT ACCEPTABLE! YOU MUST POST!!
/steps off the podium
No biggie, as long as your heart's still in it. I know those busy times well, and as long as you're still motivated, get in what you can, and don't worry about the rest.
Post a Comment