Saturday, July 28, 2007

Crossing my fingers

I ate well yesterday until my party last night. We ordered Mexican Fiesta. I did split an entree with a friend, but I still ate some chips...although not as many as usual. The problem is that I woke up this morning and ate more chips with guac. I will really have to watch it for the rest of the day.

I didn't drink that much, so maybe it's not nearly as bad as how I'm seeing it. Someone brought a pizza over at around midnight, and I immediately grabbed a piece, but then I decided that it was not that good really so why eat it? After a couple of bites, I threw it away.

A friend that has been reading some of our blogs was at my party, and she said that she wanted to join F.A.T., but that she felt a little intimidated by our workouts and such. Intimidated by US?!? While I'm extremely impressed with how far we've all come, I don't think any of us have truly claimed the badass status (in our own heads). I mean...we joke about it sometimes, but I think we most of us still don't see ourselves like this. Maybe it's just me? I explained that we are all just real people that are trying to find our way through this whole new lifestyle thing and all. She is training for the 3 day Breast Cancer walk. I don't understand how she doesn't realize how impressive that is. Anyways, didn't mean to blow up your spot, Melissa. :)

She finally said that she wants to join. Hopefully she remembers this. Here's her blog. Welcome, Melissa!!!

Going to a party tonight, and I will be really trying to watch my caloric intake. I'm crossing my fingers for a good weigh-in tomorrow. Hopefully lots of water today will get me there.

6 comments:

billy said...

Whatever, I'm a badass. ;)

billy said...

Oh and it seems like you need to sign up for some other service to leave comments on your friends blog?

:(

Kristen said...

You are the resident basass, Billy. Of course, I can see Beck is giving you a run for your money (after seeing her most recent pic).

I think Melissa can change her comment settings to allow them from non-registered users. She uses Wordpress (like Dave). I think they have worse spamming issues than Blogger though.

Rob Tucker said...

Yeah, I have to agree with Billy - he's a badass.

I'll go over to Melissa's blog to cheer her on. Thanks for the new addition!

Melissa said...

Thanks Kristen :)

I did actually change the settings earlier..so comments should be allowed unregistered.

I do have a blogspot account to...so debating if maybe I should just post it on there since my orginal blog gets ridliciously spammed!

Ripx180 said...

sounds like a fun party you had. Nice work on ditching the pizza ( I think they would have had to cut my arm off and pry away my dead fingers to get it aways from me) :). Melissa keep us posted if you are going to switch to blogspot. I have a wordpress blog too that gets allot of spam in comparison to this one.