Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I think it's been awhile since my last post...

I've been going through a lot of emotional crap this past week, but I have to say that I've actually handled it quite well in terms of eating. I have not been pristine, but I have certainly been worse.

My husband had a couple of vacation days this week, so I've skipped the gym. This is bad, but I think it was good for my marriage, ya know? I'll be going tomorrow night for sure. Plus, I've still been sick. I'm probably about 80% better now, which is a huge improvement from the weekend.

We're having some money issues, but my husband totally agreed that the gym was something that was good to keep in our budget. I even offered to go to the lower priced gym, but we both agreed that I'd be less likely to go to that one, so it's not worth the change-up.

Anyways, I think my stress level has gotten a lot better in the past couple of days, so I'm happier.

There have been some really great blogs this week, and I might try to go comment on some of them tomorrow, but right now I am just trying to focus on taking care of business. I'll still be around though :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen, keep in mind that your troubles today are only temporary. Your health is important in helping you deal with stressful times. Hang in there.

Jay said...

Sounds like you have a good perspective on things. We're here to support you!

billy said...

It's cool that your hubby is supportive of your gym membership and stuff (of course, who wouldn't want their sig. other to stay in shape!)

Marcol said...

Hi Kristen,

Youve done the right thing by taking some time off from the gym if it makes the marriage better. The gym will always be there but we need to ensure our families and significant others know how important they are to us and that nothing else matters more than them. Im sure youre still finding ways to take care of yourself and remain healthy. Its all a process. If you need someone to just shoot the breeze with and talk, you know where to find me. And if you dont let me know. :)

Rebecca said...

I agree with Jay that it sounds like your priorities are in the right place. What good is it to be all cute & stuff and be miserable at home? I hope things continue to get better between you two. Relationships are really the stuff of life.