Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Before Rob Calls Me Out...

So, I've lost 18 pounds this week.

JUST KIDDING.

I've completely fallen off the wagon. I am getting back on track tonight. So close to the finish and I just throw it all in.

THAT'S IT.

- Kristen

11 comments:

billy said...

what happened??

Kristen said...

I reverted back to the "food is fun" mentality. It's that simple.

Marcol said...

Hey Kristen! Whats going on? How can we help you get back on the horse?? Youre such an inspiration to me so you cant stay down, I need to have you reach your goal so you can be at the finish line with your prize in hand cheering me on as I cross it. Whatever motivation you need, just holla. Theres a gospel song that comes to mind I hope the lyrics inspire you. They are: "we fall down but we get up..." Really simply but true. Its about the scripture that deal with a righteous man falls seven times but he gets up. So the crux of the message is this, everyone falls down but not everyone gets up. I know you fall in the category of those who get back up again! You can do it!

Rebecca said...

I haven't been a FAT member for long, but I do know one thing: Rob will call you out! :) I look forward to seeing you back in the swing of things Kristen!

Kristen said...

Oh, I will get back up again. I haven't come this far for nothing. I'm still here and it does help to know that Rob will call me out.

Marcol said...

No doubt about you doing just that. Take care!

Kirsten said...

as a bff, i am calling her out. she needs a routine. easier said than done with a full-time job and 4 kids, but not impossible and can be good for the whole family. just my humble opinion... rob, please weigh in... pun intended!

Kristen said...

Oh, the betrayal...

Anonymous said...

Don't try to be perfect Kristen. This is just a temporary set-back. Today is another day.
Sometimes food is fun. Just don't let it entertain you every day.

Rob Tucker said...

Cracks me up that I'm turning into the bad guy ;) I thought that was Billy's job.

Kristen, you need to read Billy's blog today. He said what I couldn't do.

The fact of the matter is, when you get 'close', do you start to think "close enough"?

One.. three, five.. 10 years from now - is "close enough" going to be good enough for you?

Food CAN be fun - but you have to moderate it. Have a cookie. Have lasagna. Have whatever you want. But you're not allowed to bitch when the weight goes up.

So, what does "close enough" mean to you?

Kristen said...

Rob, I have to be honest here and say that if I'm like this in 10 years, I'll be very happy. The problem is it will take work to stay here. If I'm going to work at it, then I might as well work toward my goal of 120. It's all or nothing. Plus, if I get to 120, then hopefully 130 will be the absolute max in 10 years. I don't know if this is making any sense...