I finally weighed myself here, and it's not so bad. It's still up, but I'm gonna be ok. 139. I am back on track, so expect that number to drop. I've been to the gym 3 days in a row, so I'm taking a day off. My legs really need a break. Plus, I'm a little shaky from a little party I had last night. There was no dancing, but there will be tonight.
One little cool note here: I was telling my husband about my run yesterday, and he was totally impressed. This is a rarity, probably because he's kind of one of those generally fit people. He said that 5.5 mph was about his max on the treadmill - and he's about 5'11". Seriously, he doesn't hand out many compliments, so I'm completely geeked about this. Plus, I still feel like I'm just getting started here. I never had fitness goals before I found you guys, and back then I would have thought that my long term goal would be 5.5 or 6.0 mph on the treadmill. Now I laugh at that number. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Damn.
A 5.5 is like.. great to me :)
It's good to hear the compliments from those who matter the most. Those are invaluable.
nice work kristen. glad things are falling back into place for you.
Post a Comment