Sunday, July 15, 2007

100th Post!

Ok, so it's not really that big a deal.

Nothing much to say except that my sinus' are killing me. I went out dancing last night and I weighed in at 137 this morning. I feel a little dehydrated, so I'll be drinking a ton of water today.

I hate when I have nothing to say.

Oh, I do have a cool compliment thing. My friend was over yesterday, and she said that I was looking very athletic. Yay! Ultimate compliment right now.

4 comments:

Marcol said...

Great job on being down 2 lbs this week Kristen. Im keeping up with your stats, youre doing great! Athletic, that is a nice compliment.

Anonymous said...

As for compliments, I'd take athletic/fit over thin or skinny anyday.
Good for you.

Jay said...

You are looking rather athletic! You should change your avatar to the Heisman pose

Rebecca said...

That's a good one. Store that one for a bad day. :)