Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Calories and such...

I continued to log my food today, and I am finding that I'm eating a lot more than usual. Most of it is better. I feel like I'm constantly eating though. The calories add up nicely, so I guess that's all a good thing. It's funny how much you can eat when you're making good choices.

I am sick (sinus, cold, etc...). I thought I just needed some water last night, but I woke up feeling just as bad. It's so irritating. I called into work, but when I checked my voicemails, I had a lot of things that couldn't wait for my return, so I ended up working for like 7 hrs from home. This is fine, but I was looking forward to dozing on the couch all day and watching movies.

I didn't exercise today, but I have boot camp for the next two days. I hope I'm feeling better by then.

Ok, I know this sounded way whiney. Sorry. I'm going to bed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better.
Take care not to use ALL your energy exercising if your body needs it to fend off a bug.

Rob Tucker said...

Hopefully you can shake that off, being sick just sucks.

Glad to see you counting the calories, though. It really helped me a ton.

billy said...

on the bright side, being sick burns calories ;)

Anonymous said...

Ugh, sinus stuff is never fun.

Sincerely, Captain Obvious.

No, seriously, get better soon! REST!!!! And drink lots of water. :)

Rebecca said...

From Captain Obvious II: Sinus stuff sucks. Hope you're better soon. Relax and give your body a chance to get better.