Thursday, May 24, 2007

2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I can see demf from my office - at least the setup part of it. I get butterflies just thinking about it.

That's really about all I have to say. I had oatmeal for breakfast, lean cuisine for lunch, two corn tortillas w/cheese for dinner - and a handful of kashi cereal. It was kind of a carb-heavy day I guess, but it's been low in calories. I do feel much thinner through my abdomen area today.

Things to do still: buy new handbag, cargo type shorts, lingerie, sunglasses...run color through hair, mani-pedi, salt scrub....send kids away.

Jason Maxiell is really rocking it out tonight...

Another cool thing. I got all my important work semi-caught up today, so I am taking Friday and Tuesday off of work. Yay! I love 5 day weekends.

2 comments:

Marcol said...

Lol, a 5 day WEEKEND...sounds like youve managed to create yourself a week off. Sweet! I hope you enjoy the time youll have and do lots of things that make you happy. I'll give you my weight disclosure in my next post, so keep an eye out. TTYL!!!

Rob Tucker said...

I can't even pretend that I'm not jealous of your FIVE DAY WEEKEND. My wife's a teacher and she gets 4.

I get Monday =)

Oh, and Jason Maxiell is the man.