Yes, there it is...I actually did not expect this, but today my morning weigh-in was somewhere between 137 & 138. Completely and solidly below 140 & the lowest I've ever weighed since having kids. There may still be fluctuations in my future, but I feel that it's solidly down there now. I am now about 5 lbs away from the point where I no longer have to consider myself technically overweight. Do I feel a swimsuit pic comin' on???? Ummm...not quite yet. Maybe when I hit normal weight range. We'll see....
Now I think I could actually hit 135 by demf. 24 days away. It's a very realistic goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That's awesome, congrats! Don't you love when you skip numbers on the scale?!
Great job, Kristen!!! A whole new low, and a whole new life! Yay!
Too cool. Unexpected drops on the scale are the golden nuggets of this whole process. NICE work!
That's wonderful - yay for you!
congrats on the huge victory. U and billy are on fire. you go.
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! And dont you all call me a hater because we have a weight loss bet going on so suck it
Post a Comment