Tomorrow I get back on track. Yesterday I had a breakfast burrito and then a McDonalds Chicken Bacon Ranch salad. I also had a crispy chicken ranch snack wrap. For dinner, I had a glass of red wine and 2 beers and 2 lemon drops. My lunch was a little late, so I didn't really eat dinner. I danced for like 4 hours though - and it was great house music, so it was pretty much a straight 4 hours.
Today, I woke up and went straight to Starbucks to get a coffee with cream. I then stopped at a diner to get a farmers omellette. I could not believe that I ate the whole thing - and the toast. That was brunch, so I am going to try to eat a light dinner (maybe just a salad).
Tomorrow I go back to work - I haven't been to the office since last Tuesday. I find that it's much easier for me to eat better when I have a nice routine (you know...the breakfast bar / lean cuisine routine).
We usually have piano lessons on Monday nights, but that is on hold for now, so I will make a solid effort to go to the gym. Then I see the personal trainer on Tuesday night.
DEMF is less than two weeks away now, so I MUST MUST MUST get back on track to be under 140 by then. No, I haven't weighed myself for about a week. I am way too scared. Give me a few good days, then I will go for it.
Is anybody still out there? My reader is getting lonely. Seems like a lot of people are neglecting their blogs a bit lately. Write it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey Kristen, I'm still out here. Mother's Day weekend is killing me! BBQ ribs and potato salad last night. This morning I woke feeling terrible so I got up at 5:30 and went for walk (have to beat the 104 degree heat we're expecting today). Anyway I really pushed myself and not only walked the two miles through the park but climbed the mini-mountain.
After church I met my husband, son and nephew for breakfast. An omellete, home fries and potatoes. I refuse to feel bad about it for two reasons...one, it's Mother's Day and two, I used to eat this big breakfast EVERY Sunday and haven't in 7 months. I deserve it.
Like you, I'll be back on track tomorrow.
I'm with you on this one on getting back on track tomorrow. I still have one more BBQ to attend for Mother's Day.. the only difference with this one is it's being held at a hall with a band.. so the possibility of dancing is still lingering in me which would somewhat offset the unwarranted nibbling I've incorporated today.. we'll see.
I'm seeing waaaaaay too much of the word "Tomorrow" in your post.
Try "today". Instead of going to the gym "tomorrow", after work, go hit 20 minutes on the Elliptical. Go do some situps. Just do something.
"Tomorrow" is for quitters.
I agree with Rob. Even a set of pushups or situps will do wonders when it comes to getting that fire back. I totally know what you mean about wanting to get that mentality back. I still need to blog about it, but this weekend kind of sucked the wanting-to-eat-healthy out of me. Hang in there, though. Just go to the gym. That's all you have to do and the rest will be easy.
We go through different phases, all of us. I guess the good thing is that SOMEONE always has the fire and keeps the rest of us motivated.
It's the day after tomorrow now (since you wrote this) so I hope you're back on track!
Hey, I blogged about you ;)
Post a Comment