Thursday, May 3, 2007

Today

Ok, I was afraid to weigh myself this morning because of my "hugely" successful weigh-in yesterday, so I didn't. That might be cheating a little, but it works for me. I ate lightly today and drank all my water, then I decided to brave the scale before I hit the gym. Still at 138ish!!!! That's awesome considering it was the middle of the day and I'd drank more water than usual. I will be weighing myself tomorrow morning for sure.

I met with the trainer tonight and it was a nice workout. My new friend, Davina, wanted to do some cardio before leaving, so I took the opportunity to jump on the elliptical. We stayed on for 30 minutes and I burned an extra 300 calories. This is why people should workout together if at all possible. Of course, I used to workout with a friend when I was younger, and we'd leave early to hit BK all the time. But we were thin back then, so...

22 days till demf...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as the weigh-in goes, if you don't want to do it, don't. It's not cheating at all. ;)

But hey, congrats on the 138!! That's got to be a cool feeling not to see 14_ anymore, huh?

Also, great job on going the extra mile (or two) on the elliptical. That's such a motivation to see you push yourself like that! (Now I've got to go do 31 minutes. lol) You're doing great!

Rob Tucker said...

Very cool, and it's funny that you did that, because I do that once in a while too. If the number is good, and you don't weigh in the next day, technically you're the same number.

Hey, works for me too =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the under 14_ and the great workout. I remain inspired by you.