Saturday, April 14, 2007

Charge to 139

Morning weigh-in: low 142 - high 141. Lowest since last baby.

Saturday morning workout: 65 minutes on elliptical. Average HR 175.

Saturday evening events: dance dance dance

So, I've done almost an entire week on the elliptical. Today I tried to mix it up a bit by going into zone 4 more than I usually do - and also changing up the resistance more. I love working out to INXS. I don't know if it's because it's great workout music or if I just love them so much and really feel it - helps me to get moving.

Breakfast: South Beach breakfast bar - have you tried them? i love em.
Snack: toast with pb

I am going to go with the eat-to-lose plan today. I feel that's what my body needs right now, so that it doesn't resent me for all the workouts.

I really feel that I'll go under 140 by next week. I can't wait to get there! Could I actually get to 135 by demf?

No comments: