I've been so encouraged this week. Just from reading other great stories from people on here, I had decided to restart the physical part of my weight loss plan this week. I know I already talked about this, but I'm excited to be actually executing it. I got up this morning and met some friends for brunch. I ate 2 poached eggs and 2 pieces of bacon - not as low calorie as my usual breakfast bar, but gotta keep zig-zagging anyways, right? I was glad to see that I was quite full even though I still had another egg, 2 more pieces of bacon, hash browns, and 2 pieces of toast sitting there. I had no idea they were going to bring me that much food. Next time I'll order a la carte.
I was out and about, so I stopped at McDonald's - ick, I know. I just ate a snack wrap - one of the bad ones. Oh well... I got home and jumped on the treadmill for 40 minutes, so I actually feel quite good right now. Plus, I'm going out tonight. I wonder how many calories are burned by dancing for about 4 hours. It's gotta be a pretty decent number.
I can't imagine I'll eat much more today. I'll probably eat some veges and fruit - and maybe the other egg that I didn't finish for breakfast.
That's it. I took my last pill today, so I gotta keep with the exercise now. I can't believe how these last 4 pounds seemed to all come right off my stomach and abdomen area. Finally. There is hope after all.
I put on a brand new pair of sz 10 jeans today, and they were already slipping a bit after about 1 hour. Maybe I'll be in 8's before I know it. I should just go and buy one pair to monitor my progress.
Ok. Hope everyone else is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment