Tuesday, April 3, 2007

From March 31, 2007

So, I will be starting a new job on Monday - FINALLY. Some of you know how long of a process this has been for me. In the past couple of weeks, there have been so many lunches and treats and parties. I was so afraid to weigh myself, because, yes, I've indulged here and there. I did finally get up the nerve to brave the scale 2 mornings ago - NO GAIN. How exciting is that!

I think that I have officially changed my mindset about food. My idea of terrible eating now would have been my good days a year ago. The other exciting thing is that if I've eaten like this for two weeks and haven't gained anything, I should be able to lose 3 - 5 pounds with NO problem in the next week or so.

DEMF is now about 7 weeks away, so even if I lose 1 pound a week, then I will be hitting my goal of 140. I'm already in size 10 pants, and I think that I need to get some 8's really. I don't really understand that, since I wore sz 10 when I was 130 - 10 years ago. Do they make sizes larger now or am I just wearing my clothes tighter?

I still think I can hit 135 by demf, but I will realistically aim for 140 for now.

Thank you again to all of you that have been my my inspirations. I really feel so full of love right now for all of my friends - my heart sometimes feels as if it could actually burst.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments: