So, I've been very good with my eating since Saturday, but I still have not seen any loss yet. I do know that it will happen if I just hold on for 2 more days...maybe 3. I usually see a pretty big drop in one day if I just wait it out.
I started out today with a breakfast bar. Not the tastiest, but it does satisfy the hunger. I just need something in my tummy to get to lunchtime. I had Thai for lunch today - thai pepper steak. I figure this couldn't be too awful. White rice with beef and veges. I know that the sauce is probably what kills, but I only ate half of the serving. I will eat the other half for lunch tomorrow. Since I was frustrated tonight, I only had a bowl of cereal for dinner. Cherios. I also had a couple cups of coffee at work today. Overall, low calories I'd think. I really need to up my water intake. Maybe I will start tonight. I could probably drink about 4 cups of water before bed. Plus, maybe it'll flush the sodium from the Thai out of my system.
I found this group online here, and I was reading the blogs. I would love to be a part of their group. It's small, but exciting. Some of them have been doing this for a while, and others appear to be just starting. I am hoping that my writings will encourage all of them. Of course just reading all of their blogs has been very encouraging, but it suddenly struck me that I might actually need to restart my exercise regimen to lose these last 15-20 pounds. Am I ready for this?
My pill supply runs out in two days. I have been cutting the pills in half for the past while anyways. I'm a little afraid that I'll have more cravings, but I always said that once they were gone, I was going to go back to the gym. Now is when I need to start toning anyways. It will be more apparent now that some of the fat is gone.
I am going to go to the basement now to use the Bowflex. I'll consider this Day 1 for exercise.
I will go to bed on time tonight too. Sleep has been a problem for me this week - probably due to new job stress.
Goals for tomorrow: Exercise, lots of water, light meals.
Only 2 pills left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay, so you will feel so good about yourself for accomplishing the workouts! You really ought to see great changes now that you are so much thinner. I'm a bit green with envy!
Post a Comment