Tonight I tried a different elliptical machine. I liked it a lot better than the other one I had been using, and I felt that I got a very nice workout in. 60 minutes and I was using my towel the whole time. Plus, I was able to adjust the incline on this one to work on specific muscles. I also think that my AT is more like 180 now - I noticed I was entering my anaerobic zone at about 183.
60 minutes on the elliptical. Average HR 176. Great workout.
No working out tomorrow. I don't think I'll work out on Saturday, but I will for sure be out dancing for a few hours. I will then go to the gym on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Damn, that's a strong performance. Nice.
Definitely make sure to take days off to avoid the burnout. No doubt you've earned it this week.
*GASP* You're going...dancing?? lol
Hey, great job with the elliptical! A HR of 174 seems like it would be okay. I think my max is 175 and I usually hit 171 or so. (But every body's different, of course.) Here's a good resource to figure out where you should be: http://www.primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/library/activity/thr.htm
Post a Comment