Monday, April 23, 2007

General daily info

I don't know...today seemed good, but in retrospect, I think I consumed way too many calories. SB breakfast bar, lean cuisine chicken alredo, coffee, hb egg, cottage cheese, THEN... for dinner... salad (w/egg, cucumbers, salad topping, asiago pepper dressing) & very small bowl of ice cream w/strawberries on top. I just know that all those salad ingredients add up quickly, but it really was so good.

I was limited on time, but I still went to the gym. Got in 35 minutes on the elliptical & about 10 minutes of stretching. Tomorrow I start with the personal trainer. I'll have to make sure to get measurements beforehand to track my progress over the next 6 weeks.

That's all.

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Sounds like one of those days. Good for you for at least getting 35 in.

Best of luck with the trainer, they work wonders if you let them!

Suz said...

You may be surprised that your day with a little more calories may do you more good than bad!

Getting in the exercise is very important and you did it!

billy said...

doesn't sound like you ate that much to me... then again I'm used to what I eat, which is obviously more...

Still, I think you did ok today.